Database Management on Demand
Our aim is to provide the skills, capability and flexibility of your own database administrator....without the need to actually employ one!
The cost of recruiting and retaining an experienced database administrator can be beyond the resources of a smaller organisation. For many charities, this vital expertise is difficult to source and becomes expensive when not required on a daily basis.
In response to client requests for ongoing database management, Purple Vision has now launched a service for users of the most popular non-profit CRM systems – including The Raiser’s Edge, ProgressCRM and Integra.
This makes the skills and expertise of experienced charity database managers available at great value for prepayment of a specified number of hours that can be called off over a 12-month period.
Database Management On Demand offers:
- An expert to manage your database – available online, over the ‘phone, or in person
- Quick turnaround to produce your queries and reports
- Help with mailings and communications to supporters – de-duping data, flagging supporter records, advice on tracking and ROI
- Experienced guidance for your systems administration tasks; importing data, adding new users, cleaning data
- Ad hoc training
- Professional help with your database management tasks with a guaranteed response time
- Highly competitive fixed prices so you know in advance what costs to budget
- Valuable resources freed up to focus on core business operations
- Access to a partner with the IT skills to augment in-house expertise and implement new requirements
- A full monthly breakdown of hours used